How much do you know about cooking and food? Put your culinary smarts to the test with this quiz, and then post your scores in the comments. In a week, I’ll pick one of the top scorers as a winner, and then adapt a recipe of their choice for the Cover Cooking Challenge.
- Delicata Squash Pasta with Lacinato Kale and Mozzarella
- Cover Cooking Challenge Week 6: Food and Wine’s Simplest Chicken-and-Leek Stew
- Super Easy Dinners: Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Cover Cooking Challenge, Week 5: Bon Appetit’s Cleansing Ginger-Chicken Soup
- The Cover Cooking Challenge, Week 4: Food and Wine’s Mole-Spiced Roasted Turkey
Tagsapples asian food astoria beef beef wellington black pepper brandy caramelized onions casserole cheese chicken coffee coffee shop colcannon comfort food cooking with booze coriander cover cooking challenge dark roast diet dill easy flat beans food trivia ginger ground beef ground turkey kale leeks light roast low calorie mushrooms mustard new restaurants new york one-pot meal one dish meal one pot wonders Parmesan cheese parsnips pasta peas pico de gallo Poached salmon pork potatoes puff pastry quick quick breads quiz recipes restaurant reviews rice risotto salmon samples Shepherd's Pie skillet casserole slow cooker smitten kitchen soda bread soup sour cream spinach squash stroganoff super easy dinner tacos techniques tips and tricks turkey Turkey Shepherd vegetable winter squash yams